We arrange many policies that fall under the auspices of a ‘Package’ policy. So called because they often automatically include certain sections such as Employers and Public Liability, Business Interruption, Money and Goods in Transit. The client simply decides the level of cover for their Stock and Contents, adds in any Tenants Improvements, Computers and we will advise on the variations available for their particular type of business.
- All Risks cover UK, Europe or Worldwide for laptops and other equipment
- Treatment Risks cover for Salons and Beauty Salons
- Guests Effects for Restaurants and Hotels
- Liability extension for live music, weddings, etc in hotels and restaurants
- Legal Expenses
Type of businesses typically suited to this type of policy are:
- Hairdressers and Beauty Salons
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Public Houses
- Nursing Homes
Nursing Homes / Hotels / Pubs / Restaurants and Takeaways
Special schemes are available, designed and underwritten specifically to meets the needs of this sector.
As your needs are different, so are the policy benefits – each have been refined over the years to ensure you can simply get on with your business with the confidence that should disaster strike, cover is in place to help you get up and running again as quickly as possible with the minimum disruption.